Building a new custom home is both an exciting and daunting adventure. It is a major commitment that demands a lot of time, effort, and, of course, money. From finding your dream location to defining, designing, and building your dream home, the Artisan Builders team will be with you every step of the way.
Custom homes, while more work and costly, can be the last home you ever have to plan and build. In fact, many new homeowners have found that the extra time and money spent on designing and building their custom home was well worth it. Here are some things to consider when deciding to work with a custom home builder:
- Experience & Knowledge. The construction of a custom home involves a lot of knowledge and skill. When working with the experienced team at Artisan Builders, you will have a team of experts who understand every part of the project. Our partners each have more than 30 years of experience as a custom home builder in Northern Virginia. They have been involved in all aspects of construction development that are required when building a new custom home including engineering, project management, client service, and land use.
- Savings & Expertise. Over the years, we have developed solid relationships with local suppliers from whom we purchase building materials, fixtures, and much more. We are able to negotiate the best prices and discounts on products and are able to pass on these savings to our clients. We also hire only the best contractors who have great reputations with whom we have a strong working relationship.
- Experience & Timing. We understand that having a delay in construction can lead to unnecessary costs to our clients. Our professional home builders and staff have the proper knowledge to streamline the build of your custom dream home. From start to finish, we have the experience and skills to complete your custom home build on time, on budget, and to your exact specifications.
- Energy Savings & Customization. With a custom build, there is a great opportunity to dial in energy efficiency and substantially lower monthly energy bills. At Artisan Builders, we use high-quality materials and quality construction techniques—resulting in more efficient homes with lower maintenance and energy costs over the life of the home. multi-room audio systems, smart appliances, and home automation are all on the table if you’re building a custom home.
- Pride & Ownership. There is something intangible about owning a truly one-of-a-kind custom home. It’s a work of art, craftsmanship, and a testament to a client’s style and priorities.
Are you considering a new build? At Artisan Builders, we are committed to making sure the construction of our custom homes is done on time, correctly, and professionally. Contact us today to learn more about our process and how we can work together to build your dream home.